May 20, 2013

Not So Social

Tonight after I got home from work and we had finished eating dinner Master suggested that we go sit out on our porch for a while. We have the air on, I won't lie. But it just gets so damn hot in the apartment living room due to that huge glass patio door we have. Outside it was still rather hot, but it was almost 6pm by that time so it wasn't as bad.

We originally sat down on our own porch and it wasn't more than two minutes after we sat down that one of our neighbors saw us and told us to come sit by them. These are some of the neighbors that we sat with most of last summer. I was half and half on my mood on that one. It was nice because we were outside and I hadn't spoken to them all winter as Master and I tend to pretty much keep to ourselves in the winter months. On the other hand I was sore and a bit cranky from the work day so my mood wasn't 100% social.

But we sat with them for about a half hour I'd say. We went in when Master saw me resting my head on my hand more and more. I was starting to wind down. And as a result, I was becoming less social. I wasn't being a bitch or anything, I just wasn't talking as much.

So we came inside and since then I've pretty much sat on the couch watching TV with Master. It's really muggy out right now, so we're keeping the air on low right now.

I feel more wiped out than I originally thought. I hate this feeling. Hate it. Mainly because when I get like this I end up feeling kind of shaky. And of course I'm hypoglycemic, so I can never really be sure if I'm shaking simply because I'm worn out or because I need to eat something.

No comments:

Post a Comment