May 19, 2013

My Weekend

This weekend was absolutely wonderful. I have been relaxed all weekend long. *happy sigh* Like I had said, I was going to go into work yesterday but had decided against it. And apparently it was a good thing I did. From what I heard, cars were sitting in traffic so long that they overheated to the point that they had to be towed out. Holy hell. Four hours worth of bumper to bumper traffic both ways. Yeah, I'm glad I didn't go.

So I got to sleep in. In fact, the dog didn't wake me up until 9am, which is really late for him. I stayed up after I took him out. Master got up around 11am. We relaxed in the living room for a little while before He was about to got take His shower. He stood in front of me, naked, to give me a half hug like He normally does before He goes to take a shower on the weekend.

I was sitting on the couch and like usually He got up, stood in front of me with His thigh to me. I rested my head on His thigh and He wrapped His arm around me. I held on a little longer than usual as I had wrapped my arms around His leg. He chuckled and told me to let go. Instead I let go of His leg and started stroking His cock. He chuckled again and told me to either let go so He could go take His shower or to get my tail to the bedroom so we could fuck. Guess which one I chose?

Yeah. No brainer there.

It was a quickie, but I love those. Sometimes that wham, bam, thank you ma'am is hotter than fucking for an hour and a half, ya know? After that He took His shower and I ran down to the gas station.

We had about another hour to kill before we headed down to His brother's. It was our first time going to a family member's house on His dad's side of the family. It's been a slow build up over the past 2 ½ years.

We got there about a half hour early, but they didn't seem to mind. A lot happened so I won't go into every detail but it was a lot of fun and it was so relaxed. There was no tension. We felt at home immediately. And they seemed to be totally comfortable with us there. Master had a beer with His brother while I spent time with His brother's wife. We all played outside with His niece and nephew and His two younger sisters. We sat around and talked with His dad, His eldest sister and all of the other adults. It was great!

We stayed a lot later than I thought we would. We got there around 2:30pm and didn't leave until almost 7:30pm. And I think we would have stayed later had it been up to Master and His brother, but the kids needed to be put to bed and my brother-in-law's wife is 36 weeks pregnant so she was more than wore out. So I gently suggested that we head home.

I had a lot of fun. And I know that Master did too.

Today has been spent doing nothing. I left the apartment once. Other than that we've just lazed about the living room. I've been kind of frisky today though. We fucked earlier today and I have been coping feels here and there and He's done the same.

It's a little sad that it's almost 8pm already. I don't want this weekend to end.

2 comments:

  1. Kitten,
    I am very glad you and Master are still doing very well. Am quite delighted to read your blog, and see that you two had a wonderful weekend.

    - Josh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Josh. :-)

    ReplyDelete