May 14, 2013

Lucky Girl

I am a very lucky girl. I'm lucky because I have a man that loves me and wants to make me smile. He knows how stressed out I am. Not only because He listens to my whining/bitching when I need to vent or just simply tell Him about my day.

But because He notices things. He sees that I look tired all the time. He can see the stress on my face. He sees how much pain I'm in, more so than usual. As a result He has been doing His very best to cheer me up and make sure that I'm relaxing as much as possible while I'm home. He has been giving me back rubs, giving me extra long hugs when I get home from work.. you know.. small stuff like that. But it all helps. He's been acting more goofy than usual to try and get me to smile, even if I smile while asking Him what the hell is wrong with Him.

My Master loves goofing around, especially when He knows He is making me laugh. He is allowing me to be more lazy than usual. I'm pretty much a bump on the couch the majority of the night. I peel myself off the couch in order to help take care of the animals, do my blog post, and take my shower.

That's about it.

But He's letting me get away with it, which I appreciate.

Oh! And He's been watching stupid shit with me. Stupid shit that He doesn't particularly care for. What? Well, you see.. I'm somewhat addicted to talk shows/court shows.

Okay so on the court show side, I love Judge Judy, Divorce Court and Judge Joe Brown. Master doesn't mind Judge Joe Brown but the others He just tolerates so I can watch them.

The talk shows? Well.... yeah. They are kinda white trashy. *laughs* Jerry Springer and Maury! I like Jerry Springer because well.. it's trash! I love watching the fucked up drama and the fights. As far as Maury goes, it's the paternity tests and lie detector test shows that I love. More drama! Whoo-hoo!

See what I mean about the white trashy type thing? Yeah. He's been playing those for me. He gets into it a little sometimes. Like when someone lands a good hit on Jerry Springer. Maury? I think He just shakes His head at the stupidity. But the point is, that He puts up with it so I can watch it. And He knows that I prefer watching stuff with Him rather than watching it myself. So He's been sitting through it.

I love Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment