May 6, 2013

Game On! - Revisited

Master and I had bought a video game called Injustice about two weeks ago. Somewhere around there anyway. We were both really excited about it because we both like to play fighters and talk trash while we do so. And there it was. A fighter game having based on DC comic book characters. I couldn't wait to play Catwoman. So we went out and bought it at full price, which we almost never do. We are more likely to wait for it to go down in price, but we decided fuck it let's go for it.

That, apparently, was a bad idea. It had already gotten to the point where I didn't want to play anymore. The difficulty levels are completely out of whack. Easy is too easy and normal is like hard mode. What the shit? And so many of the characters were cheap as hell. Needless to say we were highly disappointed.

So today, we were hemming and hawing over what to do about it. Eventually we decided we should just go ahead and trade the damn thing in. No use in having it in the apartment if we're not going to play it, ya know?

We were surprised at how little we got in trade in though. It was a $60 game and two weeks later we only got $25 in trade in. *sigh* So we browse a bit and we found two games we wanted. One is Soul Calibur 5, which we both play and are good at. And we can create our own characters which is awesome. The only one I don't play but I love watching Master play it so that's cool too. And we still had store credit left over, almost $10 work actually. So they put that on a gift card for us and out the door we went.

Now Master is installing the games on His hard drive and we plan on dicking around with the fighter later on tonight. I hope He lets me stay up so we can nerd out to it. I missed playing Soul Calibur games. And the fifth one is pretty cool.

2 comments:

  1. sounds like you found some great games in trade. My last time was on an old system and playing 007...lol. Some time back in the mid nineties.

    Any plans to add new pictures? Enjoy the week.
    Sir Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Master and I try to keep up with the game systems so we can keep up with the games, ya know? I'm not sure if/when we'll be adding new pics. Work is hectic which has left me feeling rather blah most days. There are other stresses as well going on, so that doesn't help.

    ReplyDelete