May 27, 2013

It's Over Already?

Well, it's back to work tomorrow. It's only a four day work week but it's still going to be a long one as I need to put in enough overtime to get caught up, according to my supervisor. Well, getting caught up sounds great.. until you realize that you are caught up and then look ahead to the next day only to realize that you'll be behind again because there is simply too much to do that day.

So, I'll do my very best. I'm not going to live at the office for fucks sake. Normally, I'd be freaking out about it. Why? Because that's just how I am. I get all tensed up over shit I cannot control. It stresses me the fuck out. But I'm not doing that. Not today.

The four day weekend was nice. Most of it anyway. On Friday it felt great because I thought to myself that these four days would drag slowly along. And Friday did. It really did.

Saturday hits and that goes all sorts of fucked up and as a result the day feels at least a little wasted. I mean, I'm still glad we went down to see my family. But on the same token it felt almost ruined because of all the bullshit that happened.

Yesterday was was okay even though it felt like we were just waiting most of the day for my dad to call. We had skipped going to his place on Saturday so he had said we could come down yesterday. As a result, I told him to call so we could head down. So, Master and I didn't really want to start a movie or try and really do anything else because we figured that the moment we did we'd have to drop it to go see my dad. We had fun while we were down there though and the night was a really good time.

Today. Well, I slept in later than I wanted to. The day seems to be flying by. In addition to it flying by I ended up passing out on the couch for an hour and a half. I didn't even feel tired, so I don't know why that happened. That will also make it harder for me to go to sleep when I need to. Hopefully Master won't make me go to bed right on time.

It didn't really help that I had been really hoping that we'd be able to sit outside or take the dog for a walk at least once on this four day weekend of mine, but the weather decided that wasn't going to happen. I don't know why, but I feel a little disappointed with this mini break. Don't get me wrong, I had fun and we fucked and as usual the sex was amazing. I really, really enjoyed the extra time with Master.

But there is still this small level of disappointment. It's like nothing went the way it was really supposed to and Master and I spent most of it just trying to figure out something to do because there really wasn't anything to do.There was a lot of, "So.. what do you want to do?" .... "I don't know. What do you want to do?"

Oh well. At least I got to see some members of my family and Master and I got to spend a lot of extra time together.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry if I misunderstood you, but... do you not take the dog out for a walk if the weather is bad? For all four days?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I say walk I mean like taking him to a park or down by lake for a nice long walk. When the weather is iffy or bad, no we don't do all that.

    ReplyDelete