May 22, 2013

Bad Slave

I feel like a bad slave lately. I really do. I've been so tired from work and just wanting to be as lazy as possible. I'm not just tired from work, I am also sore as hell from work. Master has been kind enough to work on my back many times through out the weeks, which I greatly appreciated. But as the work day goes by, I'm in more pain again by the time I get home.

So, on the work days I'm sore and tired and probably grumpy. I say probably grumpy because I don't mean to be and I actually try really hard not to be. But I know it most likely creeps out every now and then. Just because work is kicking my tail up one side and down the other doesn't give me any right or cause to come home and be a bitch. And grumpy is only a few steps away from becoming bitchy.

Add to the fact that my sex drive, during the work week, has dropped. It's not gone. It's just not at it's normal, some what high, levels. Thankfully, it picks back up on the weekend.

I have been very affectionate though, so hopefully that makes up for at least part of it.

Another reason why I feel like a bad slave is because, lets face it, my blog posts fucking suck lately. It's all work this and stress that. Ugh. I don't really like even writing them but I am not about to ask Master for permission to skip posting for weeks at a time. There is no way in hell He would grant that.

Plus, it does help me vent. So even though I don't particularly enjoy writing them they do help in a way.

And I know that I don't have to post about work. But seriously, not a lot is on my mind aside from work and finding a new job.

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like this hell is going to end anytime soon. I asked my supervisor if I could do overtime next week. I figured it's a good thing to ask now so I don't have to worry about it on Tuesday. He simply responded with, "Approved." I replied and asked how many hours I could have. He didn't give any hours limit. Instead he told me to do as much as it took to get caught up.

*wide eyed*

Well, Tuesday and Wednesday I don't have the passenger in my carpool since he will be out of town. Monday the office is closed, so I don't have to worry about that. As a result, on Tuesday and Wednesday I'll be doing a fuck ton of overtime. Hell, if I'm not caught up after that I'll simply tell the passenger in my carpool that I'll be doing it again on Thursday and Friday and if he doesn't want to ride with me those days, oh well. I'll only be losing $8 from what he would be giving me. So I'm not going to bend over backwards for $8. At that point I'll eat the $8. I really, really don't want to work on a weekend if I can avoid it. I'd rather work myself to the bone during the week. It saves on gas and it also means I'll have my entire weekend.

I'll be happy when things at work even out or I find a new job. Then I can go back to being the good slave I usually am. It's not like Master is mad at me or makes me feel bad about it. He doesn't do that at all. He is very supportive and has pampered me a bit because of it. But I know He'll be just as happy as I am when things even out.

2 comments:

  1. I just want to say that I have been there with my Master, too. I have several health problems and constantly in pain. As for your posts I love reading them, so no they do not suck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. I guess sometimes it just feels like I'm being boring as hell.

    ReplyDelete