May 8, 2013

My Wednesday

Today started off as any other work day has gone lately. I woke up before my alarm for some fucked up reason. I seem to be doing that a lot. Then the work day went how it did. Busy as fuck and just not enough time to get stuff done. And since there is an overtime restriction there isn't much I could do about it. The end of the work day really sucked though.

I think I scratched my eye. Like, the eye itself. It burns like a mother fucker and when I first realized it, it hurt to even look at the monitor, which is not a good thing since I stare at one for 8+ hours a day. Thankfully it was towards the end of the work day and I just kept going and wiping my eye every now and then because it was watering so badly.

It's not as bad now. Not anywhere near as bad.

After I dropped off the passenger in the carpool I came home and parked in front of our apartment complex and called Master. He came out and I drove us down to the game store. We still had in-store credit left from the trade in we did and it was enough to get two more games! They are older titles of course, but hey. Whatever.

When we got back home I got a hold of my dad. We'll be going down to visit him on Friday. He leaves on Saturday to go pick up his car. I guess he won't be back until Monday. I can't wait to see it.

Once I got off the phone Master and I decided to just go outside and chill on our porch. It's finally nice enough to do that, so we might as well take advantage of it. We sat out for about an hour and a half and now I'm knocking out my post and then taking my shower so I can just relax the rest of the night. Master told me that He will work on my back after the animals are taken care of for the night. I can't wait! Damn fibromyalgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment