December 23, 2012

Picture Perfect

Master plans on taking pictures later. After my shower and the dog and rabbits are settled He wants me to put on a particular lingerie outfit so He can take pictures of me in it. We haven't done any pictures lately and I know how much He enjoys it. I do too, most of the time. *laughs*

He also eventually wants to take pictures of Him fucking my ass. I asked Him how we're going to do that since lube is involved. His answer was very simple. I would lube both of us up and He would simply handle the camera. That way His hands stay lube free. That's fine. I have absolutely no problem lubing both of us up but... I'm not sure how I'm going to get His cock in. Right now I pretty much rely on Him lining things up and pushing forward. If I need Him to He'll stop and hold still until I relax more. Once that is all said and done and I'm more relaxed fine. But I'm not sure how I'll be able to do all that by myself.

For me the easiest position is doggy style with me bowed down in front of Him. That's pretty much what we've stuck to since we're still trying to get me fully relaxed a little more quickly. He also wants me to eventually ride Him while He's in my ass. That sounds fun too but going to take some practice and for me to relax just a tad bit more.

I'm making a lot of progress with anal but I'm not quite there all the way just yet.

So I don't know how the whole taking pictures during anal sex is going to work. We definitely do not want to fuck up the camera by accidentally getting lube all over it, but I'm not sure how all of it is going to work without Master using His hands at all. *shrugs* We'll have to figure it out because Master really wants those pictures and to be perfectly honest I would like them too so I can see what it looks like when He takes my ass. I think it would be pretty hot to see.

I love the pictures we have of Him fucking me while I'm on all fours so I'm sure that ones of Him taking my ass from that angle would be even hotter.

2 comments:

  1. Oohh . . . looking forward to hearing (and seeing) how you get on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hearing.. yes.. Master no longer allows me to post pictures on my website as someone was stealing them. Sorry. :-(

    ReplyDelete