December 26, 2012

Summary of Today

Last night I had to at least try to go to bed on time. It was difficult to be perfectly honest with you. Master was sweet about it though. He knows I have a really hard time going to sleep the night before work when I've had an extended time off of work. Anything past two days and it messes with me for some reason. So He told me to get ready for bed. He fixed the bed while I got my cell phone plugged in for charging and my alarm clock set. I can never seem to fix the bed correctly, so He does it mostly.

He laid in bed next to me and held me for a little while before kissing me on my forehead and saying good night. I love it when He tucks me in like that. It helps me relax and settle in. It still took me a little while to actually drift off to sleep but it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

I went to work a half hour early. It was quiet as hell! A lot of the office had taken today off to get one more day off for the holiday season. I'm out of vacation time until March otherwise I probably would have done the same damn thing. But oddly enough, when the office is quiet like it was today I get more work done.

It's not like I'm one of the people standing up and talking for an hour at a time but I don't have as many distractions when the office is like that. I was able to get all of my work caught up from the holiday break. Oh! And I found out that after I left at 9:30am last Friday due to the power being out and upper management letting me cut out early since I was only there until noon anyway, the power came back on a hour later. I lucked out on that.

On my way home I had a couple of errands to run. I had to pick up rabbit food. They were out of what we normally get them so I had to buy something else that is more expensive and doesn't have as much in the bag but they needed food, so there isn't much I could do about it.

After that I went to the grocery store and got soda. I also bought a bottle of Gentleman Jack by Jack Daniels. Master is a Jack guy when He does choose to drink and I know that Gentleman Jack is a top shelf version of their general whiskey so I thought He would like to try it. He's never had it before and it was on sale and I had a gift card for the grocery store anyway so why the hell not.

Once I was done there I got McDonald's for dinner and came home. Master loves the Gentleman Jack! Yay! *smiles*

Now I just have to go take my shower and Master said He'll give me a backrub after that since I'm all tense due to the weather. Damn cold weather makes my muscles ache and I'm not even 30 yet! (Close.. but not yet... I still have 3 months of being in my 20's.)

No comments:

Post a Comment