December 2, 2012

I Needed That

Master and I were sitting in the living room today and we had literally just finished talking about how blah I've been due to stress and what not. He told me to kneel at His feet and give Him a hug. So I knelt in front of His chair and did exactly that. The hugging led to a kiss, the kissing led to more kissing and before you know it we're in the bedroom. We were both feeling frisky and we hadn't fucked in a while.

I laid on my side facing Him. He swept my hair back from my neck and started chewing on it. He held me in place as He bit, nipped, and licked my neck. I immediately went into my sub space. It was long before He rolled me onto my back while simultaneously rolled on top of me. My flesh was still locked in between His teeth. He slide one arm under me and grabbed the back of my neck. He slid down just enough to start nipping and sucking my nipples. He then took His free hand and grabbed the front of my neck.

I literally could not move. Here I am, flat on my back with His hands literally wrapping around my throat from both directions while He's laying on top of me with my breast in His mouth. I didn't want to move, it all felt so damn good. But to me, it makes it even hotter to know that I couldn't move even if I wanted to.

After thoroughly abusing my tits with His teeth He moved off of me and knelt on the bed. I sucked His cock while He held onto my hair. While still holding onto my hair He pulled my head up and told me to turn around on all fours. He never let go of my hair so He got an even better grip since my hair was now twisted around His hand.

He forced me to back up onto His cock. He loves making me do that sometimes. I was already soaking wet. I hadn't even cum yet and my juices were already dripping down His balls. My back was arched and I was using my finger tips to keep my balance since He had my head pulled back so far and He told me to get used to that position since He'll be putting me in it the next time His dick is up my ass.

He allowed me to cum over and over again before letting go of my hair and having me bow down in front of Him. I reached back and fondled His balls as He continued to fuck me. He allowed me to cum one more time before slamming balls deep into me and coating my swollen pussy with His cum.

We collapsed next to one another. We admitted how much we had both needed that. I feel a lot better now. More relaxed. Happier.

Sometimes ya just need to get fucked.

2 comments: