December 30, 2012

Sickly

Last night I started feeling a lot worse than I had earlier that day. Night time always seems to make me feel worse. I ended up soaking in the tub for a while and then watching a movie with Master during which I passed out on the couch. A hour after waking up I soaked in the tub again. I did that mainly for the hot water to help clear out my sinuses.

I was up and down most of the night, finally going to the actual bedroom around 5:15am. I woke up at 8am coughing due to bad sinus drainage. Each time I tried to fall back asleep another coughing fit would hit and finally I decided that rather than lay there trying to drift back off to sleep and possibly waking up Master I would go to the living room instead.

That actually seemed to help because I could prop my head up more and was able to get a few more hours of sleep. I think I woke up and and off before finally actually waking up fully at 1pm.

After a couple of hours I decided to go to Walgreens and get some more sinus medication and picked up some cold pills as well. I don't really know if it is just sinuses or a cold so I figured that I might as well buy the cold medication.

I absolutely hate feeling like this, especially on the weekends. I mean, at least on the weekends I can laze about and sleep on and off which helps make me feel better but honestly I'd rather be sick and go to work than be like this on a weekend. Why? Because it seems like an utter waste of a weekend.

I had wanted to kind of wanted a kinky weekend and just have a good time in general. Well, when You can't really breathe right and have random coughing fits having sex just doesn't sound like a good idea, at least not the kinky kind. But since my body keeps shutting itself down we haven't had sex at all. Son of a bitch.

I know I said that I'd rather be at work when I'm sick but I also do not look forward to going to work tomorrow. It's going to suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment