December 10, 2012

Suck Me Beautiful

*Ten bonus points if you get the title reference.*

You know, I have this thing called an oral fixation. Master loves it. The down side is that I can't always get a dose of what I need. I can't always suck His cock. Why? I have TMJ. I hate it. Master understands and doesn't push it all the time because of how painful it can be. The other down side is that I get cold sores sometimes. And You definitely do not want to be sucking cock while you have a cold sore. Very, very bad idea.

So anyway, about two weeks ago I had a cold sore. It seemed that as soon as that one was healed I got another. Fucking hell. So that took a while to finally heal all the way.

Once that was all done my jaw started aching thanks to the weather changes.

But yesterday, finally, everything was just fine. More than fine actually. And as a result I asked Master if I could suck His cock to completion. He of course had no problem with it at all. We went into the bedroom and He sat on the bed with His back against the wall. I laid down in front of Him. It's the easiest way for both of us to be comfortable.

He gathered my hair up in His hand. It's one of my favorite parts of sucking His cock like that. Just the fact that my hair is wrapped around His hand and He can either choose to allow me to move how I want to or at a moment's notice force me to move my head a different way or to change my pace. It's wonderful.

I took my time at first, enjoying the sensation of His cock growing fat in my mouth. The way it feels when it pushes against my tongue even as I slide my tongue around doing my very best to make Him even harder.

He allowed me to move on my own for a time before taking charge. I know that when He does that, takes charge like that, it isn't because I'm doing anything wrong. I know exactly how to suck His cock. Years of practice after all. It's simply because He wants to. He wants to be in charge at that moment and He knows I get off on it as well.

Again I am allowed to go at my own pace. One thing I do that I knows He greatly enjoys is where I don't move my head at all. I just slide my mouth down to almost the very root of His cock and then I move my tongue in circles along the underside of His dick. Circles up, circles down, repeatedly changing the speed and pressure.

It didn't take long after that before He took charge again in just enough time to force my head down even more while He coated my throat with His cum.

He was extremely sensitive afterward so I was gentle when I slowly raised my head and felt His cock slip out of my mouth. However, I couldn't quite help myself. I just had to add a few more licks which caused Him to gasp. I love that sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment