December 12, 2012

Calm Before The Storm

This month is flying by. So did November. I'm enjoying the extra time with family but I'll also be glad when things settle down a bit, after the holiday season is over.

This weekend is friends and family free though. At least as far as I know. It's Wednesday after all so you would think that I would know by now. The only thing I can think of is a last minute sprint down to my dad's house due to the online stuff. But I doubt it.

So this weekend I plan on doing nothing but relaxing with my Husband. After all Christmas is less than two weeks away at this point. I might as well gather my strength while I can. *laughs*

The holidays don't mean anything to me aside from the tradition of seeing my family and enjoying exchanging presents with them. Master and I are not Christian and so the holiday itself holds no religious/spiritual meaning to us.

Tonight I am enjoying the quiet.

I know next week when the paycheck hits we'll be doing a mad dash of last minute gifts. Seeing what we can afford, who gets what, etc. Thankfully it'll also be my half day, so that'll make things easier instead of having to cram it into a Saturday when the stores are going to be even more packed. I have a feeling gift cards are going to be popular when we go shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment