December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012

And here it is, New Years Eve. Really it doesn't feel any different to me than any other day. All I know is that the year I have to write is changing and that I have off of work tomorrow.

Yes, milestones happened this past year as they do any year. But I count those as they happen, rather than doing a tally at the end of the year. I also do not make resolutions. If I want to make a change, whatever it may be, I do not need to wait for the year to end and for another to begin to make said change.

I'm still not feeling well. This morning was rough as hell. It wasn't until about 1pm that I started to feel better. But I made it through the work day and the drive home honestly wasn't that bad. Actually the roads to and from work were pretty open. There wasn't a lot of traffic at all.

Master and I are looking at a quiet evening at home. He's not feeling well either. I think what I have is a head cold, which will hopefully begin to taper off relatively soon. I think Master's is mainly sinuses due to the temperature changes. We're both popping sinus/cold medication like they are pez candy. Hopefully tomorrow we'll both be feeling a lot better.

Since we were supposed to have had two raptures, a zombie apocalypse, and the world was supposed to end I'd say that 2012 was a bit of a let down. It's kind of like when 2000 hit and there was no Y2K. *laughs*

No comments:

Post a Comment