December 8, 2012

I Need A Nerd Fix!

I haven't really had any ideas for posts lately. I still don't, to be perfectly honest. I'm sorry if my blog has been kind of boring lately. There just isn't a lot going on aside from the mundane shit.

Although I do get to nerd out a little tomorrow! It's sad how happy I get about that. *laughs*

We went down to my dad's today to take pictures of more of his band memorabilia.  I'm still helping my dad sell things on eBay. Master takes the pictures and then I post them on eBay for him. I know it has nothing to do with coding but I still get to nerd out a bit by researching the item a bit and then posting it! It's sad that I see that as a nerd fix.

I don't want to change anything else about my blog. I don't know why this damn nerd itch has hit me again. It's been down for so long. It popping up now just doesn't make a lot of sense to me, but hey... it happens.

The other day I suggested to Master that He start up a blog again. He used to have one that was much like mine, just from His point of view.

Why did I suggest it? Well, I thought He may like to start that up again. Not necessarily about our lifestyle, but just in general. I know He loves to write so I thought that would be a quick and easy way for Him to do so about absolutely anything He wanted.

The flip side of that? I would get to code more! He would pick out the theme obviously, but He'd allow me to mess around with it.

He didn't really indicate how He felt about it one way or the other. *shrugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment