December 4, 2012

Growing It Long

A few years ago I had cut my hair short because it was so damn hot that summer. And I mean short. I've had long hair all my life. In fact my father refused to allow me to cut it when I was growing up aside from trims. So that summer it went to about chin length. It had been down to the middle of my back. I let it grow out again and the following summer it was cut short once more by Master as it was another blazing hot summer.

After that though I decided I wanted my long hair back. Master missed it too. He didn't mind me in short hair, He thought it was cute and all but He wanted me to grow it back out. And so I did.

It's just now reaching the middle of my back again. And you can tell I'm not used to it being this long anymore. Never mind the fact that aside from those two years it had been long my entire life. What the hell? But I'll lay down on the bed or be sitting a certain way and I'll go to move my head only to realize that I'm resting against my hair and yank... ow!

But I'm glad it's long again and that I'm continuing to grow it longer. I personally think I look better with long hair. I thought I looked cute with short hair too but the novelty of it wore off rather quickly. I had missed my long hair a lot. More than I realized actually.

For a while now Master has also been growing His hair out. He had hair down to the middle of His back when I first met Him. After I proposed to Him He shaved His head and gave me the hair. I know that may sound odd, but He was extremely proud of His hair and honestly we were both flat ass broke at the time so that was His way of showing me His commitment to me and our future together. I had given Him a ring that used to be my father's. (My dad is still alive, he just never wore the ring after high school.)

I still have His hair. It's braided and kept in a safe believe it or not.

That was almost 8 years ago. He kept the bald look for quite some time. Then He grew it out and kept it in a buzz cut for a long time. Now He has decided that He wants it long again. It's getting there. The top part of His hair is now past His ears and keeps getting in His eyes.

The reason why this post idea popped into my head was because we were talking about how long His hair was getting last night and that's when it hit me that it's been almost 8 years since His hair was down to the middle of His back. It seemed like a shorter amount of time. I remember sitting on the bed and brushing and braiding His hair like it was yesterday.

One day it'll get that long again and I hope He still lets me braid it and brush it out. I loved playing with His hair like that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment