December 28, 2012

Damn Sinuses

This morning when I woke up I didn't feel all that bad. I had a little bit of a headache and I felt a little congested due to my sinuses. Other than that I was fine. But then a hour into work I feel like hell.

I honestly don't think I have a cold or anything along those lines. I don't feel like death warmed over. I'm stuffed up and I ache. I'm not aching because of the chills or anything but I have been coughing quite a bit and even dry heaved a few times trying to get this crap out of my throat and yeah.. that made my back and shoulders hurt like a mother fucker.

But now I'm home and I don't have to worry about going anywhere tomorrow. It's kind of weird knowing it's Friday since I only worked three days this week, not that I'm complaining mind you. I actually had to remind myself on my way home from work that I don't have to go back tomorrow.

Tonight I think I'll mainly be lazing about on the couch and waiting for the sinus medication to kick in all the way. I took a few not that long ago and they are working but haven't fully kicked in yet. Although I do feel kind of fuzzy in the head right now. As in my mind keeps blanking out and drifting off. Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment