September 1, 2012

It Doesn't Have To Be Complicated

There are some kinksters out there that enjoy things that, to me, seem rather complicated and time consuming.

In fact one of our friends was at one time allowed to come over and give me some "commands".  Master found it amusing and I just basically did what Master told me to do, which was to listen to His friend for a little while. Of course the friend didn't have full range, he had quite a few limits.

Anyway, this friend was really into rope bondage. And not just quick and dirty rope bondage either. Quick and dirty robe bondage to me is basically like, okay.. you can't move? Good. And the fun begins! Nope. This guy likes that really intricate type rope bondage. Now, I'm not saying that's a bad fetish or kink or whatever. I am simply going to say that I do not enjoy it.... and I'll tell you why.

It bores the hell out of me. I swear that if I hadn't been standing up the whole time I probably would have fallen asleep by the time he was done. So I'm standing there.... and standing there... and standing there. Finally, he's done. Finally!

This rather time consuming project is completed. Now, I hadn't really been paying attention while he was putting this rope here and that rope there. I just knew I had to stand there and be still. I only had to move when he told me to. Whatever. I basically let my mind wander the whole time. So, when it was all said and done he was more than pleased with himself. Me? I looked down and realized something that didn't make any sense to me at all. Yes, I'm all tied up and the rope is rather intricately placed. *shrugs* Whatever. But ya know what? There wasn't a damn thing you could do. Now I'm not talking about my not being able to move. I'm saying that aside from a blowjob (and even that would have been difficult given how the rope was placed near my shoulders and neck) there was no way to have any fun. Fun of course meaning sex. You couldn't have even moved a rope aside to fuck. It was that intricate and that tight.

Now, I didn't want to fuck this guy. I really didn't. That did end up happening on a separate occasion because Master wanted to watch, but that isn't the point.

The point is that if Master had done that I would have been severely disappointed. Okay... so I'm tied up and it looks pretty. Now what? Now we have to take all this damn rope off so You can fuck me ten ways from Sunday. What the shit?!

I like it quick and dirty. If I'm tied up, make sure you have access to all the fun parts!

Personally, I prefer everything hands on. I love it when Master pins me to the mattress with His hands or chokes me or when I'm on my back and He holds my ankles back so far that my knees are touching the mattress while He's fucking me.

Quick and dirty is where it's at for me. Thankfully Master feels the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment