September 23, 2012

Masturbation

Master and I fucked last night and it was amazing. I had mentioned to Him last night that I wanted to watch Him use the new male masturbation toy that I recently bought Him. He told me maybe tomorrow, He just wanted to fuck. Fine with me!

So today we were just relaxing and enjoying the day. Then about a hour ago I mentioned the toy to Him again. So He said fine, He'd go test it out while I watched.

The last time we used a male masturbation toy He had me move it. But I wanted to just watch. So I got Him hard and lubed up His cock. I used the remaining lube on my fingers to coat the inside of the toy. His cock slid into it a lot easier than the other one we have. As I watched Him jerk off I wanted to kiss Him. But I couldn't. He has a cold sore right now. *sad sigh*

So I was content in just watching Him slide the toy up and down His cock. It's clear so that made it even more hot to watch. I would reach over and play with His balls every once and a while. The hottest part, for me, was watching His cum squirt out and coat the inside of the toy. But hey, that's why money shots are so popular. Right? *wink*

After He was done He went to wash out the toy and then He was going to hop in the shower. We had accidentally spilled some lube and it ended up on His thighs and lower stomach. So He figured that it would just be easier to hop in the shower, plus it would get some hot water on His lower back which hasn't been His friend today.

I was really, really worked up so I asked permission to get myself off. He looked at me a little strangely. I almost never ask to masturbate. But like I said I was really hot and bothered. He granted me permission to do so. As He was hopping into the shower I grabbed some batteries and popped them into my favorite vibrator. I laid on the bed and put one toy inside me, angling it just right and then worked the vibrator against my clit. It didn't take me long to get off at all. It was like I started and about a minute later I was cumming. Yeah. Saying I was worked up from watching Him masturbate with that toy is an understatement.

After He was done with His shower He did comment on how I never masturbate for Him anymore and that when I do it's like pulling teeth sometimes. Well, I'd rather feel hands, mouth and cock over a toy any day of the week so I'd rather get down to it rather than masturbating with toys and then fucking. But, that doesn't matter.

It was like a mental bitch slap. So I told Him that I will be better about that and that I would like to masturbate for Him later on tonight. Although I do have to say that since I started watching Him masturbate, especially after today, I realize why He likes watching me masturbate so much. It's put a whole new perspective on things in that regard.

He also told me to throw out the other masturbation toy we have for Him and to keep the new one. Apparently the new one felt a lot better and as I said it was a hell of a lot easier to get His thick cock inside it.

No comments:

Post a Comment