September 18, 2012

One For Me & One For You

No, this isn't an ad. I just wanted to get that out of the way.

I had been curious about those kegel toys that I read a lot about. So I finally broke down and bought one. It's the Smartballs Tenuo Uno. I got the purple and white one. I didn't really care about the color so I just kind of picked one at random. I'm not sure when I'll try it, but I have a feeling it'll be sometime this weekend. This should prove to be interesting.

I'm excited and curious. But I'm also a little nervous. I have no idea why I'm nervous. It's just another version of a sex toy for crying out loud. I think it's because I've never used a toy like this and when I read about them it doesn't really tell me a whole hell of a lot. So yeah. Plus it's not just a toy to get off with. So that is new as well.

I didn't want Master to feel left out through, so I bought Him another male masturbation toy. He doesn't use them on His own. I either watch while He uses it on Himself or I use the toy to jack Him off.

We've had two male masturbation toys in the past. The first one was fucking ridiculous and Master had a really hard time getting off from it. So we threw that one away.

The second one we still have and He likes it when I use it on Him but honestly it's really fucking difficult to get His thick cock in the damn toy. It's not a difficult toy. I mean you get Him hard, you slide the toy on and enjoy! But because His cock is really thick it takes a while to get the toy to open up wide enough and then to make sure it doesn't slide back off due to resistance.

It's like doing a really difficult math problem while trying to make sure He keeps an erection. It's frustrating so we've only used it a handful of times. I'm sure we'll try it again at some point.

I'm hoping the one we got today isn't as difficult to put His dick into and that He enjoys it.

I'm sure I'll post about both of them at some point once we've "tested" them.

No comments:

Post a Comment