September 13, 2012

I Don't Get It

There is something that I've been reading quite a bit about on Fet. It's called rape play. Now, please do not confuse this in any way, shape, or form about condoning actual rapes. Those people are sick.

But rape play is something that I don't quite understand. From what I was reading they set it all up and they know each other and they discuss what can and cannot happen... I just don't see it I guess.

I like being forced and I love rough sex but I guess I just don't see how a rape play scene could be acted out with a couple.

For instance, Master and I have been together for 9 1/2 years. Needless to say we know one another inside and out. Would I mind coming around a corner in the apartment and being grabbed and forcefully fucked? Of course not. Hell, it's happened and I loved it.

But I wouldn't call that rape play. I would call that really rough sex and a pleasant surprise.

I just look at it in a different way. After all, He already has control and we both love rough sex... so...um.. yeah. That's not a rape play scene. I guess in my mind the only way you can really have a rape play scene is if you hardly know the person or have only talked to them online and have planned it all out and the scene would be your first actual face to face meeting.

I don't know about you, but that sounds pretty dangerous to me.

Then again reading some other things on Fet has made me look at the screen and go ... "Well that's rather stupid of you."

It's mainly the lets jump into this over night and oh my god I'm totally your slave within a matter of 24 hours. I call shenanigans on that shit. Then there is that whole is it okay to love your Master thing that I read quite often.

I honestly couldn't submit to Master if I didn't love Him. I know other people are different but that's exactly why the question doesn't make sense to me. Everyone is different. Some people can't submit without love and others can't submit to someone they are in love with. And of course there are all the areas in between those two extremes.

When you're looking for legitimate advice/input or just trying to strike a conversation up because you're curious as to what others think on the subject.. that's one thing. But asking others how it should be done goes over my head completely.

It reminds me of that one "one true way" bullshit. I always shook my head at that kind of thing. We're doing what is right for us.. so fuck off.

Everyone has to start somewhere and I understand that. Master and I fumbled for a while trying to figure out what worked for us because this was our first and only power exchange based relationship. But this isn't an A to B situation. No relationship should be a cookie cutter of how things "should" be according to others. Where is the fun in that?

Hell, if we had based any part of our relationship on what others thought it should be.. I would hate it and I would be bored out of my mind, as would Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment