September 30, 2012

Rant / Bitch / Whine

You know, I love seeing my family and I know that I have to get shit done on the weekends that I absolutely cannot do after work (like getting all that shit with the tags taken care of) but it also makes it seem like I blink and I have to go back to work.

It's not really the family stuff. I love seeing my family and we are helping out my dad, which I feel good about. I think it's mainly because the shit on Friday took a lot longer than I expected and was more stressful and aggravating than I thought it should have been.

It annoys me more because normally on a three day weekend I don't have that blink and it's over sensation but I do today. Friday was the tags, yesterday was family and today I slept in a lot later than I intended to. However, it was the only day this week that I didn't have to wake up to an alarm and I think my body just went into recharge mode. Things are stressful right now (when isn't it) and I guess I'm just waiting for that to break.

But hey, it hasn't in a long time so why should it start now? Because I want it to. That's why.

It also doesn't help that we only have the one car and I have to take it to work every day. When I was not the driver of the carpool and Master had the time to do so He could just run out and take care of a few things here and there. That way on the weekends we could chill and relax or I could just come home and chill right after work.

Instead the big stuff has to wait until the weekends and all the minor running I normally just do after I drop off the other person in the carpool. It makes no sense to drive all the way home, toss Master the keys, and them for Him to run out. It's not that He won't do it or doesn't want to, it just makes more sense to me to just get it all done since I'm out and about anyway. It's also less harsh on the gas tank.

Oh well. Shit happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment