September 20, 2012

Almost There

It's Thursday! I just have one more day of work to get through and the weekend will be here. *jumps for joy*

Master was saying tonight that it's only one more day until we get the new TV. I was picking on His about how He was more excited about the TV than spending extra time with me. He shot right back with: "Like you're not excited about it!"

Well, yeah. Good point. I am excited about getting a new TV. It's new tech. Of course I'm excited. I'm just hoping we can transport it safely and get it all hooked up without a problem. It should be fine.

And then we have all weekend to enjoy it. We'll have to load some stuff up on Netflix so we can "test" the new TV properly. *nods*

I know this all probably sounds pretty stupid but I've never had a flat screen TV. Hell, I've never had a 42inch TV.

But aside from the excitement over a new-to-us TV there isn't a lot going on this weekend. I'm sure at some point we'll see the neighbors for a little while but other than that it should be quiet. Which is a good thing. Next weekend is going to be busy as hell.

And that is exactly the reason why I took next Friday off from work. It was only my half-day so I figured I'll take the four hours off. Fuck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment