August 30, 2012

His Shirts

There are certain things that make someone feel better when they either aren't feeling well, are stressed out, or just need something to calm them down.

Everyone has something. I have a few things but one of the biggest ones for me is to wear something that Master use to wear that He has since given me. See, every now and then Master will give me one of His shirts. They are really long on me but they are so comfortable. And honestly they make me feel better.

They don't really smell like Him anymore since the ones I do have He hasn't worn in years, but I know they  were His. And as a result they comfort me.

Today and last night have been stressful due to outside circumstances. I feel worn out, beat down and tired. And it's only 9pm. Seriously.. just worn the fuck out. It's not my body either. It's just my mind. I feel mentally drained.

Last night I wore one of the Alice Cooper shirts Master gave me. Tonight I am wearing one of the jean button down shirts He gave me. The jean one, I have to say, is my favorite. I honestly don't know why. But tonight I need it.

It's long, it's a little thicker so I'm more aware of it (which makes a difference believe it or not) and it just helps. I don't know how else to explain it.

We had been sitting outside for a little while tonight with our neighbors. I was still wearing the clothes I wore to work today. We came back inside about 15 minutes ago. As soon as Master shut the blinds I took my clothes off and put the jean shirt on. I feel better. I feel safer. I just simply feel more at ease.

I really do feel like I could just lay down and go to sleep right now. My body isn't tired but my mind wants to shut off. As I said it's only 9pm. I have off work tomorrow and I have off Monday. So I get a four day weekend. I'm really glad I don't have to work tomorrow. Not just because it means I don't have to go to work but because I need the down time to pull my mind back together and charge it back up, hopefully, by Tuesday.

I'm grateful that Master gives me some of His shirts and I'm also grateful that He likes seeing me in them. Sometimes I just need to wear one in order to feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment