September 27, 2012

Rome Wasn't Built In A Day

I was young when I met Master. I was 20. And you know how it is when you're that young and you fall hard for someone. It's going to last forever! Thankfully, in our situation, so far so good.

But as the post title says, Rome wasn't built in a day. A relationship is also not built in a day. I may be rather young and I was young when I met Him but regardless of your age, if you want to keep a strong and healthy relationship you quickly have to realize that it's work and it takes a lot of time and trust.

I was reading on the boards a little while ago and a "Master" was complaining that they can't get their slave to agree to anal. Sigh. Here we go again, right? Nope. It got worse.

Apparently he met this girl on collar me and they have been together for seven days. They have only met in person once. Keep this all in mind, there is a pop quiz later.

So as I'm reading this I have a lot of questions going on in my brain.

Why are you saying you're getting her to try anal when you've been in a relationship a whole whopping week and only met up once? You just threw that in there immediately?

Why are you already saying you are her "Master" when you've only met once. They said that they talked a lot on collar me. Okay, fine.. but to me it takes more than meeting once in person and a bunch of chatting online to take on that title.

I continue reading the thread as these questions spin round and round. Okay.. he's 21. Fine, whatever. I was young when I met Master. She is 18. Again, fine, whatever.

She's a virgin. Okay, cool. She is a virgin that has been saving herself for a "Master" and has decided that after chatting online, meeting once, and being in a relationship for seven fucking days to give her virginity to this dude next weekend.

*blinks*

*twitch*

Not everyone takes their virginity so seriously that they save it. In fact there aren't a lot of people that do save it anymore. Either way is fine. Doesn't bother me either way. But when you have decided to save yourself for a "Master" and have decided to give it up a week into it... Why the fuck did you bother saving it to begin with? Or is saving it just a codeword for not fucking anyone yet because you haven't wanted to or couldn't get any?

When someone says that they are saving their virginity I immediately think of someone making a decision to wait to have sexual intercourse until they have met the right person and are sure that they are the right person. I think that would take longer than a week.

Yes, I'm being judgmental. I'm a horrible person.

This is just me making a post on my blog about something that passed through my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment