September 6, 2012

Make Up Your Mind!

I wasn't feeling that great today. I woke up with a sinus headache. I didn't want to take a sinus pill before driving so I just took it to work with me. They make me feel sluggish. Even with the pill though I felt like shit all damn day.

It was like they couldn't decide what temperature to keep the building at. I would be freezing but tail off so I would put on my light jacket. (I keep one at work because this isn't unusual.) Then I would get hot so I would take it off. It was back and forth all fucking day.

And my sinuses would yo-yo with the damn temperature. I would be stuffed up and then my nose would run. I couldn't stop sneezing for a good hour. By the time I got out of work I felt like absolute shit. I was worried that maybe I was getting a cold or something. Normally my sinuses aren't that bad.

But on the way home I started to feel better and by the time we had dinner I felt fine. I wasn't 100% but I was a hell of a lot better than I felt at work. We sat outside for a while, so I figured that if I really am getting sick that will let me know for sure. We just came back in and I feel fine. I have a bit of a headache, but that's not unusual for me. I get headaches for absolutely no reason, because my body loves me so much.

I'm mainly worried about getting sick at work because of the sudden temperature changes and then walking outside and going back in. When I'm sick I don't so much worry about myself, but I'm afraid of possibly getting Master sick. He has an immune disorder so I am very wary of getting Him sick simply because I'm around. That has happened once or twice and I feel really bad about it even though I know it's not really my fault. Thankfully I've never given Him anything worse than a head cold and it didn't turn into anything worse when He caught it.

I'm hoping that tomorrow it's not as bad and I won't feel like my head is about to explode.

No comments:

Post a Comment