September 10, 2012

Suggestions?

I have seen quite a few kegel toys and I sometimes wonder if I should try one out. I do kegels on my own. Master has never complained. In fact He stretches me as it is when He shoves His cock inside me. But ya know, I guess I kind of worry about such things as I don't want to "loosen up" as time goes by. Like I said I do regular kegels but I'm wondering what the benefits to a toy would be. Specifically those kegel balls that I see a lot of.

I've read that they not only help in regards to strengthening but also by intensifying orgasms. I don't know a lot about them though.

Like I said, Master has never complained or anything like that. But still. I'm somewhat curious.

I would appreciate any input!

One thing I am slightly worried about, and I don't even know if it's a valid concern, is that if I use them then I'll become even more sensitive when attempting to have anal sex. Like I said I don't know if that's a legitimate concern or not. I just know that I'm already sensitive as hell and I don't want to increase that sensitivity level. That would totally work against me and what I'm working towards, which is being able to have anal sex more frequently and being able to get off from it again. I was able to once without any other stimulation and I would like to experience that again.

I've tried looking at some of the reviews but they don't really tell me a lot. Well, at least the ones I've read so far haven't.

I honestly haven't dabbled with a lot of different sex toys to begin with. It's been the usual stuff. Vibrators, dildos, anal toys. That's about it. (That's not including bondage items and things that inflict pain by the way...) Hell it wasn't until last year that we tried a male masturbation sleeve on Master. He enjoyed it and I enjoyed using it on Him but it's not something we want to do frequently.

Ideas? Suggestions? Anything?

Anything in regards to the kegel toys or anal sex would be appreciated!

8 comments:

  1. I Highly, Highly recommend Je Jou's "ami". I have some and they are so nice. They're sterilizable and there are 3 in the set; so you can start smaller and work your way up. Plus, they come in a nice box for storage when you're not using them. Eden Fantasys has them. Again. Highly recommended lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I've never heard of kegels making anal sex more sensitive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much! :-) I'll have to look into those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the teneo uno and like it a lot for kegels: http://www.edenfantasys.com/teneo-uno/adult-toys-dvds-26073.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought one recently and I wore it for about 45 minutes but then I started to cramp, so I took it out. Not sure why I had that reaction.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dislike the teno unos. I had exactly the same thing happen! I think it's the texture on it, as well as the size and shape; just the whole kit-n-caboodle lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not sure why it happened. I may try it again but ugh, cramping? Really?

    ReplyDelete