September 25, 2012

Auto Kegels

This is not an ad. Again, I just wanted to get that out of the way. I have a new product that I'm trying and just wanted to post about it. That's all.

Not that long ago I bought a Smartballs Teneo Uno. I bought it at the same time I bought Master's masturbation toy. I didn't want a sex toy this time around and I had heard good things about Smartballs so I decided to try it.

I hadn't tried it yet since I purchased it but tonight after we got inside from hanging out with some neighbors Master told me to put it in while I do my nightly stuff. So I did. It kind of went in like a tampon. It did take me a minute though. Like I said, I've never had one of these before so I didn't know if I wasn't putting far back enough or too deep or what. So I just put it in and kept it where it felt the most comfortable.

It didn't come with instructions, so I'm doing guess work here.

I can feel it though. It doesn't hurt or anything and it's not an "oohh baby" type sensation either. It's just there. I feel the little ball inside the ball (I guess that's the way to put it?) moving around and I do feel my pelvic muscles reacting to it. It's not strong or anything, just noticeable.

From what I read on the website apparently you're supposed to use this thing five hours a week? I don't know. That's what I read.

This is the first time I've had it in and I don't know if Master wants me using it that often or not.

Apparently this toy is approved by midwives and gynecologists. So.. they must do something.

The site also said this is a training toy and that after four weeks you're supposed to "upgrade" to the duo. I don't know if I'll be doing that or not. I figure I'll use this one, see how often Master actually wants me to use it and if so when. After all that I'll see if I can feel a difference and if He can tell a difference. And once that is said and done I'll ask Master if He wants me to buy the duo.

No comments:

Post a Comment