September 4, 2012

Busy Night

After I got off of work and dropped off the other person in my carpool I swung back home and called Master asking Him to bring me His card. I needed His card to do errands. I know I was being lazy by not walking into the apartment and all that but Master said it was okay when I talked to Him about it earlier.

Much to my surprise and delight when Master walked out to the car, rather than simply handing me His card, He got into the car and had apparently decided to run errands with me. I was happy because it meant a few things.

  1. I really hate running that many errands by myself in one trip. It seems to take forever!
  2. Master and I haven't been running a lot of errands together lately. 
  3. I don't have to carry everything inside by myself!
While we were driving to our first stop I told Master about my day. The first stop was the vet. We had to pick up our dog's heart worm pill.  That took longer than expected because at first the lady couldn't find the heart worm medication, then she grabbed the wrong one, and finally had to ask where the right brand and weight size were. Apparently they were in the storage room. Oh well, at least it was taken care of.

After that we went to the pet store to get our dog's food. Thankfully that was pretty painless. We then drove to K-Mart. We found one of the things we were after but not the other even after checking four different aisles. Is it just me or does K-Mart never have any employees around to help? It seems they are all at check out and that's it.

Okay, three down... two to go. The last two were quick, thankfully. We had to go to the gas station and then after that, just to make life easy, we got Little Caesars for dinner.

We finally got in the door and put everything away. We happily munched on our cheap and easy dinner while watching Netflix. We had decided earlier that we were going to clean out some of the closets in the apartment. It figures we didn't think of it over the four day weekend.. *laughs*

By the time we were done doing that we were both dripping sweat. You can only really feel the air conditioning in the living room. Plus we were lifting heavy shit and moving shit aside to get at the stuff we wanted to through out... you get the picture.

Master hopped in the shower first. As soon as He was done I hopped in. Now we're just taking it easy and enjoying the cold air in the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment