December 2, 2011

Work Week From Hell

Last night I asked Master if I could skip my post last night because I had really rough day at work and I just wanted to decompress. He allowed it, which I appreciated. However, today was not any better. Those changes to the main part of my job went into effect this week. Problem being is that we still don't know everything that we're supposed to do and we still don't know everything we have to get from our clients in order to complete our paperwork. You have got to be fucking kidding me. So needless to say it's been a really hectic and stressful work week. This morning I thought we had most of it down. But then as the day progressed I got several e-mails from my supervisor telling us x, y, z were changed. It was insane.

This means that I couldn't really do my job. And the stuff I had almost all ready to go, now has to be changed over to the new format. I had a bad headache about two hours into the work day and it still hasn't fully gone away. I'm frustrated and still trying to unwind. The stress of all these changes and updates and not knowing what the hell to do for the past week actually gave me a nervous tick right under my left eye. I used to get that at my last job. This sucks.

However, in good news I do believe I found the ring I want with Master's birthstone in it. Wanna see? Of course you do.



Pretty isn't it? And it's on sale! Yay! So now all I have to do is hope that it remains on sale and doesn't go out of stock by the time I can afford it. I just think it's breathtaking. By the way, Master loves it too.

But one thing I have no idea about, is what finger you wear an anniversary ring on? Is it the ring finger on your right hand? Does it go on top of your wedding ring? I'm just curious what the "traditional" way of doing it is, even though I'll probably end up wearing it on the ring finger of my right hand. That makes the most sense to me, but I don't know what is "normally" done.

4 comments:

  1. if it's a band you wear it with your wedding set, as yours has a central stone, I would think wherever you want. It's gorgeous hon.

    ReplyDelete