December 29, 2011

T.G.I.F..... Almost

Even though this is only a four day work week, I am really glad that tomorrow is Friday. I have been non-stop busy all week and I haven't felt good all week either. As soon as Tuesday hit I was knocked on my butt by this whole sinus/head cold/whatever the hell it is. Maybe I'm allergic to work? *sigh*

It seems that it's the worst at night, but since I'm getting my tail kicked at work, it's that much worse. I barely have a moment to breathe at work right now. Master had to pick myself and the other guy in our carpool today. The driver of the carpool couldn't take us home due to a doctor appointment. We dropped off the other guy, stopped at home so I could grab something, and headed right back out to do a couple things that I had to be there for.

So about 12 hours from the time I left this morning, I was finally home for the evening. Right now my nose is dry to the point that it hurts a little bit, my ears feel like they are clogged, I have a headache and my chest and throat are sore from coughing due to the sinus drainage.

I'm a mess.

I'm just hoping that tomorrow is a quick day so I can get to the weekend and I can sleep in. I have a feeling I'll be sleeping in and possibly taking a couple naps if I still feel like this over the weekend.

Master is doing His best to take care of me, which I appreciate.

Now? Now I'm going to go soak in the tub and hopefully the hot water will not only chill out my muscles, which are aching from the coughing fits, but also clear up my sinuses a bit so this clogged up ear feeling will go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment