December 3, 2011

Ramble On

Okay, I knew I didn't have anything to blog about. I even told Master that, but since He already let me slide once this week I wasn't getting away with it tonight. It's not that I don't want to blog, it's just that I can't think of anything to blog about.

Hm. Nope. Still nothing. I even went to the submissive journal prompt website and did the "random prompt" thing but every time one came up I didn't really feel anything. I couldn't find something that I felt I wanted to write. I think I'm just in a kind of, "Eh" mindset right now. I had a headache all day long yesterday and woke up with it again today. It just went about about two hours ago. That doesn't help. I was pretty cranky today but once my headache finally left I've just been kind of here. I'm enjoying my night and everything, but my brain feels empty.

Although I do want to dye my hair sometime soon. You see, Master had allowed me to buy some box color hair dye and it had this really cool red color. I'm a brunette. It wasn't a natural red, it was more of an auburn. So I dyed my hair and it doesn't look bad or anything. It just didn't turn out the way I thought it would and I'm not thrilled about it.

My mother had a box of medium brown hair dye. She had bought it for my aunt because it was on sale; come to find out my aunt had gone to a darker brown. So I got it.

I am just waiting a little while before dying my hair again. I don't want it any more damaged than it has to be. I thought about doing it this weekend but I think I'll wait. Hell I might get sick of waiting and do it in the middle of the week. Who knows.

So. Um. Yeah. That's all I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment