December 14, 2011

Come On January!

Well, my brother figured it out as far as the weekend of the 6th goes. He actually called me shortly after I finished last night's post. Apparently he convinced one of his friends to babysit his two boys until their mother pick them up. He'll only be staying that Friday night and will have to be home before 3pm on Saturday. No biggie there. In a way, it's probably a good thing that he's only staying one night. It's not that I don't enjoy spending time with him, because I do. But I also value my alone time with Master. And honestly, it's a little awkward to be fully dressed at all times while I'm at home. It's weird as hell, actually.

Not a lot is going on besides that. Next week is Christmas, so at least I get the following Monday off, which will be nice.

I just really want it to be January. It's not that I don't want to spend time with my family for the holidays, because I do. It's just that in January we have the ability to go out and have some fun for a change. I mean Master and I can have fun just staying at home;. but we're looking forward to the opportunity to just go out. We haven't done that, by ourselves, in a very long time. Lately when we go out it's with my brother or His father. It's all well and good, but it's not the same. I also plan on buying a few things for my "professional" work wear. Not a lot, but just get that ball rolling. As of March, or shortly there after, I'll be looking for a new job simply because the driver of the carpool plans on heading out sooner or later and I don't feel like making a 45 minute drive one way every day.

Then again I loved it when my job was downtown. It was a lot easier. As soon as they moved to the next county it just sucked ass. Still does.

Basically, I want a job closer to home, with the same or higher pay. I know. I'm asking a lot. But at least I have some time to be choosy before jumping ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment