December 23, 2011

Listless

I don't know what's up with me today but I do not feel the greatest. I'm not sick. I just feel blah and kind of listless. As a result, I'm not really acting like myself. I don't feel very affectionate and haven't most of the day. That is really unlike me. I am normally very affectionate and cuddly. It's like I'm moving through a fog. It may have something to do with just starting my period, who knows. (You're welcome for sharing that bit of information.) I feel drained of energy and just very, very blah.

Master has of course noticed all of the above and has been asking me what's wrong, what my mood is like, etc. Honestly nothing is really wrong. I'm just listless and my brain feels bogged down. It's like I'm thinking and moving in slow motion. I feel tired, but when I tried to take a nap I couldn't fall asleep.

Last night was about the same though. I had asked to stay up late when I got home because I felt very much awake. He said yes. Next thing I know I'm ready to pass out at 10:30pm.

He knew I wasn't feeling that great so He tucked me in and held me for a little while, which I greatly appreciated.

Hopefully as the night goes on this feeling will pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment