December 8, 2011

Fuck This Week

This week has been really rough on me. My job has been kicking my ass and I'm still not fully sure what the hell is going on. Why am I not sure? Because my supervisor isn't sure, that's why.

So I have this work load that is getting backlogged because I don't know exactly how I should proceed and it's driving me insane. I am one of those employees who wants to stay on top of my case load so that I have time to catch up on the small stuff as much as possible. That's me. The somewhat over achiever. Not because I'm trying to impress anyone, although apparently I do, it's because it gives me breathing room.

And this whole week there has been one thing or another when I'm home that must be taken care of or is extremely frustrating. It's not anything to do with Master, it has to do with services we are paying for that aren't working correctly. Fuckers.

I am so glad that tomorrow is Friday. And it's my half day at that. Once I get home we'll be having lunch with my father-in-law, so I'm looking forward to that. I really like my father-in-law. I see a lot of Master in him, now that I've gotten to know him better. He's a cool guy. He calls me a firecracker. *grins* And he even told Master that he has to bring me with tomorrow. It's nice knowing that he enjoys having me around as well and I'm not some kind of awkward third wheel that he has to put up with just because I'm married to his son, ya know?

After that we have some errands to run, but nothing major and we should be able to knock them out fairly quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment