December 5, 2011

What A Great Way To Start The Week

*Note: The title is sarcastic.*

Well, it started off as any other Monday. I didn't want to get out of bed. The bed was warm, Master was laying next to me and I knew as soon as I got out of bed I'd be chilled. Fun. I just wanted to shut the alarm off, cuddle back up to Master and pull the comforter over my head. Of course that couldn't happen.

So I got up, got ready for work, took care of the dog and then waited for the carpool to come pick me up. Traffic sucked and we barely got to work on time. We're still working the kinks out of the new process and forms at work. I worked a half hour on one document, basing it off of what I had learned in the three training courses we had. I wanted to double check it with my supervisor since this is the first time I actually had to put it into practice. It's a good thing I did. Apparently I had done it incorrectly as we had recently made more changes. So that was a half hour wasted. I had to start from scratch. That took me another 45 minutes. Fuck.

Needless to say the work day sucked balls, in a very non-sexy way. On the way home Master calls me to tell me there is a problem that we have to handle when I get home. I don't want to go into details about it, but basically I spent over an hour and a half on the phone with two different companies and while the problem was fixed, I wanted a refund from one of the companies because it was their fuck up. I upped it to a supervisor when the representative told me she was not authorized to give refunds. The fucking dick head supervisor kept blowing me off, quoting Terms and Conditions. Bitch I know all abut Terms and Conditions. I've done call center work before that is customer service based. But apparently, this company doesn't own up to it's mistakes. Master even got on the phone with them after me bitching at them for a good half hour. You know it's bad when Master gets on the phone. He hates talking on the phone. And He had me originally handle it because I keep track of these things. I know I didn't fuck up. Master knows I didn't fuck up. This was totally on the company. But oh no. Can't be them.

Even after Master bitching for an additional 20 minutes we still got no where. *sigh* After that Master and I watched a movie. Then we noticed that it was getting colder in the apartment, now that the temperature is dropping more and more. So at 9pm we decide it's time to put up the plastic sheeting on the window in the living room and the one in the bedroom. We did it together, cause it really is a two person job.

Once that was done He took care of the rabbits and I took care of the dog. It's almost 10pm and I still have to take my bath. If the phone calls hadn't taken as long, or needed to be done at all, I would have had everything knocked out by now.

Thankfully Master is allowing me to stay up until midnight. So I'm off to go soak in the bath cause I'm sore and stiff as hell.

Please let tomorrow be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment