July 13, 2011

Welcome Home Babe!

I had a very long and hard day at work. I was frustrated beyond belief by the end of the day and I had to take a moment to calm down. I'm much more in control of my emotions these days, rather than them controlling me. I mean I still have a full range of emotions but they are much more logical and easier to deal with rather than the hell of rapid cycling.

Master knew I had a hard day at work. He had dinner ready for us when I got home. After we ate dinner I had one tiny errand to run. Master had taken care of the rest while I was at work. He was even nice enough to pick up my prescription that I had forgotten I needed until the last second.

After I got home from the errand Master called me over to Him. He was sitting in the computer chair. I was still fully clothed as I had literally just walked in the door. So I went over to Him and knelt. He shook His head and said, "That's not what I wanted."

I apologized as that is normally what He wants me to do when He calls me to Him like that. Apparently He had other things in mind. He had me stand up in front of Him and He ran His hands up and down my sides before slipping His hand down and unzipping my jeans. He had them only half way pulled down and He was rubbing my cunt and noticed I was already wet. (I am normally wet but that's besides the point.) So He had me kick off my sandals and He pulled my jeans down the rest of the way and had me step out of them.

At first I thought He was undressing me for no particular reason. He does that sometimes. Just like sometimes He'll have me undress Him when He gets home and then we just chill. It's not necessarily sexual. It's more of a control thing, which I love.

This time He did have sexual intentions. Once my pants and sandals were off He ordered me to the bedroom. Once I was in there I pulled my shirt off as well and laid down. Master had me lay on my side and He pressed His cock against me while He ran His hand up and down my leg, going up to my ribs, and then back down again. All the while He was gently kissing my shoulder. Can I just say how much I love that. I love all the rough stuff too but it's also nice when He is just doing something very soft, gentle, and loving.

He then had me roll onto my stomach and forced Himself inside of me. (From soft to forceful in .03 seconds.) He was not as rough once He was fully inside me and after a while ordered me to cum. Because of the forcefulness of the "entry" I was way too docile to get off. I don't know if that's just how I work, or if other slaves and/or subs are as well. But certain things set me into such a docile mode that I want nothing more than to just be used. When I shook my head no He asked if I just wanted to be used. I nodded my head yes and He became more rough as He knelt up and alternated between pressing down on my ass, pressing down on my hips, or pressing down on my shoulders. He laid on top of me fully again and I crossed my ankles and straightened my legs as much as I could. I know He loves it when I do that. I then began to buck my hips to match His movements. When He came it was a nice growl near my ear, which was lovely.

He had me clean Him off, He scented me and we just laid there for a little while. We were both a bit out of it. Master softly said, "I love you." That made me smile and I said, "I love You too."

No comments:

Post a Comment