July 17, 2011

Self Control

July 17th, 2011

Master has a lot of self control. It shows in many different areas. But one of the strongest, oddly enough, is during sex. He has a lot of self control as far as when He has an orgasm. From time to time I try and override that. I basically try to catch Him off guard. Why? Because it's fun. That's why.

It's not a competition or anything but since Master has so much control of such things I find it interesting to at least try. Nine times out of ten it doesn't work. In fact when it fails He knows I am trying and He chuckles at me. It's that dark chuckle. The one that sends shivers down my spine in a very good way. When He is done chuckling at me He says something along the lines of, "Not yet slut." Of course the response varies but it's normally something similar to that.

But the times I can catch Him off guard and He cums before He intended to it's like a score on a chalkboard that only exists in my mind. (So much for it not being a competition.). I can't help but grin when it does happen. It is not easy to do at all, but when it does happen it's very intense for both of us.

This morning, I won!

Last night Master had me dress up for Him. I chose one of His favorite outfits. But by the time we actually went to bed, which was around 3:30am, I was kind of out of it and Master's back was hurting. So we just curled up and slept.

He had told me before He drifted off to sleep that He wanted me to wake Him up when I got up for some "morning nookie", as He put it. As I was laying there with my eyelids getting heavy I thought to myself, "How am I supposed to wake Him up? He is normally up before I am on the weekends."

So I was a bit worried about it since He had given me an order. An order that I may or may not be able to fulfill. I didn't want to set an alarm because I hate setting alarms on the weekend and it would have woken up Master too.

Apparently I didn't need to worry. I got up at 11am. (I know that sounds late but I normally sleep until at least noon on the weekend. I'm lazy. I know.) But I couldn't drift back off to sleep. I didn't wake Him up right away. I still had my outfit on. I went out to the living room and woke up a little bit first. I then brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. I wanted to wait so He would get some more sleep since He hasn't been sleeping well. I was a little worried that He would wake up before I went back there but I figured since He hasn't been sleeping well I didn't really have to worry that much. He was out like a light when I got up.

At noon I went back into the bedroom. I had planned on waking Him up by stroking His cock but He was laying on His stomach. So instead I slipped into my side of the bed and cuddled up next to Him. I tried to nuzzle Him awake like I normally do but He didn't react. He just kept snoring. He is not the kind of guy you want to wake up suddenly. You have to be gentle about it.

I nuzzled Him some more with no reaction. So instead I slipped my hand under the sheet and started gently rubbing between His shoulder blades. He started to make some waking up noises and then He opened His eyes. He looked at me and said, "Good morning."

He turned over onto His back and stretched. He then pulled me over to Him so my head was resting on His chest. We talked a little bit and He was still half asleep. So I snaked my hand down to His dick and gently played with His balls. Then I ran my fingertips up and down the length of His dick. He moaned, so I started stroking His cock. He was more awake by that point. He let me play with His dick for quite some time before He told me He wanted me to be on top. So I sat up, worked up some saliva in my mouth and licked the underside of His cock before taking it into my mouth. I sucked His cock for a while before moving into position for me to be on top. At first I teased Him a little bit. He doesn't always allow this but this morning He was enjoying it. Then, without warning, I moved just right and His dick slipped inside me.

The next thing He said turned me on a lot. His eyes were shut and His had this absolute look of pleasure on His face when He said, "You are so tight, wet and warm." When I'm extremely horny my pussy gets very, very warm and He always comments on it when it's "hotter" than usual. This was obviously one of those times.

He grabbed my hips and pushed His up and said, "Right there. That's where it's the warmest."

I had been leaning over Him up until that point. I sat up rather quickly and He moaned once again. He kept His hands on my hips but not firmly. He was more or less resting them there. I started to rock back and forth and as I did so His grip tightened. I bucked my hips and rode His cock hard until I had a very strong orgasm. I slowed down after that and rolled my hips a bit and gently rocked back and forth once more. This went on for a while, increasing the pleasure for both of us.

Then I decided I would try to catch Him off guard. First thing in the morning it is always the hardest to do. Not that it's ever easy, but when He first wakes up it is extremely difficult. You would think it would be the easiest, but no. It's not.

I rode Him hard again. I held off on my own orgasm so I could go hard and fast longer than usual. He gripped my tits and played with them for a while. I couldn't hold off anymore. I could feel the heat running through me. I came and it's not like I cut Him short or anything. I could tell He was trying not to cum actually. I rolled and bucked my hips at the same time and suddenly He sat damn near bolt upright and dug His nails into my shoulder and back as His self control was overridden and His orgasm caught Him off guard. He then slammed Him self back into laying on His back and I continued to roll my hips as He orgasm continued. His lips were pulled back showing His teeth, His eyes were shut tight and as I continued to roll my hips He bucked His. It was one of the longer orgasms He's had in a while. When He was done I bucked my hips one last time and He gasped. I made Him gasp. How hot is that?! Very.

He slapped me on the ass which is normally my queue to get off of Him and lay next to Him. This time I didn't move right away. Instead I very slowly pulled up so His dick didn't slip out of me right away. Just as it was about to I pushed back, keeping Him inside of me. He gritted His teeth again and slapped my ass a bit harder this time. I giggled and moved off of Him.

I find it extremely sexy when I can do that. Not that it's not hot as hell when He can keep His self control. That's hot too. But those very rare times where I can catch Him off guard it's hot, simply because it's so rare.

So yeah. I won. *smirks*

No comments:

Post a Comment