July 25, 2011

Other Side of the Coin

Master and I had a great three day weekend with one another. There were a lot of errands to take care of, but even then we were having a good time and just enjoying it.

But there was also really, really great sex.

Saturday night Master and I retired to the bedroom some time around 2am. We weren't planning on going to sleep, we just wanted to fuck. So off to the bedroom! (Quickly, to the Bat Cave!)

Master started off by using His mouth all over me which drove me up a wall and back in very exciting ways. He bit my neck until I thought He was going to go completely through the skin. There is no mark but it still hurts deliciously. From there He went to my tits and molested those. (He later commented that it sounded like I was going to cum just from that. Yes, it felt that damn good.)

He moved down and settled between my legs. He took His time and brought me up to the point of cumming and pulled back a bit and focused on another area. Back and forth, back and forth.. it was wonderful. When I came it felt like a rush of heat and I couldn't hold out any longer. It made me arch my back and claw at the wall. From there He told me it was my turn. He laid on His back and I, being the good slut that I am, started sucking His dick and doing variations on what I normally do, just to keep it interesting. He called me a good cock sucker and ran His fingers through my hair while pushing up with His hips. I thought that honestly was the way He wanted to get off, but the next thing I know He's pulling my head up. I crawl on top of Him and He smirks at me asking if I wanted to be on top. I giggled and pushed back so His cock rubbed against my slit. He allowed it and so I slipped Him inside of me. He held me down and gently rocked His hips. Eventually He let me sit up and I rode Him. I changed it up between riding Him hard and then doing small motions with my hips.

During one of the times that I was doing the minor movements with my hips He said, "That's right. Give me a lap dance." That turned me on a lot.

After I came three more times He smacked me on the ass and told me to put it up in the air. However, He did tell me that I could continue to cum at will. If I am on top I can normally get off when ever I want to, but other than that it's only when He orders me to. The sex just kept getting better, and better, and better. I lost count of how many orgasms I had.

Then it happened. There is one thing that I have never, in the eight years we've been together, had to grab a pillow so I could scream into it. Trust me, I've wanted to do that in the past, but I've been able to bite it back so the cops wouldn't be called. I still moan rather loudly but I fight the urge to scream. This time, I couldn't. I quickly grabbed His pillow, buried my face in it and screamed. From that point forward I couldn't stop clawing the sheets and just letting whatever moans and sighs and gasps I needed to make flow out. I didn't hold back. And it was amazing.

After we were done we went back into the living room with the intention to staying up for a while. But as soon as we sat down we realized how exhausted we were. So we took care of things out there and went right back to bed where we curled up and passed the hell out.

So here is the other side of that coin. Last night Master had me dress up for Him. I asked Him shortly there after if He would please work on my lower back. It had been bothering me all day. He nodded and told me to grab the lotion and meet Him in the bedroom. It's just easier to do back rubs on the bed. It's more comfortable than the floor and the couch isn't really big enough for one of us to lay down and the other sit. He worked on my back for quite some time. It felt a bit numb afterward but in a good way. It felt like a lot of the tension was gone.

But He had more plans than just working on my back. It was now time for me to be His toy. I had a free pass the night before, now it was time to submit completely. He had me continue to lay on my stomach, entered me, and laid down on top of me. It was close, it was intimate, it wasn't as rough as the night before, but we don't always want rough and nasty sex. (Such as Saturday.) Sometimes we want that nice intimate fuck. Last night was one of those nights. Even if I'm just being used I love those kind of nights.

He went slowly and didn't make a lot of fast movements. I started bucking my hips back and He allowed it. Sometimes, when I'm His toy, I'm not allowed to move. This time He allowed it and seemed very pleased by it. His cheek was brushing my hair and He nuzzled the top of my head a few times. When He came He rested His head right next to mine and I ran my fingers through His hair, gently holding His head there. As a result He pulled His face closer to my cheek. It was wonderful.

Tender or rough, it's always great sex. But it's always nice to know that we both greatly enjoy both sides of the coin.

No comments:

Post a Comment