July 20, 2011

Ugh

Today I woke up with a migraine. You have to love waking up with your head throbbing to the point that you don't even want to get out of bed because you don't want light hitting your eyes. But I got up. I took some pain pills and got ready for work. Thankfully it didn't take long for the edge to come off the migraine.

The rest of the day still sucked though. It seems that all of our stress is hitting me all at once. And it was today. I had an upsetting moment last night that Master helped me through. I was laying on the couch and we were watching something on Netflix. A part of the show came on that had to do with breast cancer and for some reason it hit me harder than usual as it had me thinking about my grandmother who died of cancer and I started crying. Master asked me why and I explained. Master had me sit up and He sat behind me and had me lay back down while He held me and rubbed my neck and in between my shoulder blades until I calmed down. He then got me a tissue once He felt I had gotten myself together. It was very sweet of Him and I feel that because of how He handled it I settled down more quickly.

Today because I was getting upset on and off due to the stress I called Him and He talked me down a bit and told me that it is a lot to take in at once and things just kind of snowballed the past two days. I felt better when He said that.

You can tell that the stress is taking it's toll though. I got home from work and ate dinner. We started watching a movie and shortly after I had finished eating I fell asleep. Master let me sleep until I woke on my own, which honestly wasn't that long ago. I'm not sick but when I'm stressed out and finally start to wind down I end up sleeping more than usual.

So I thought I would hop online, knock out my blog post, and then go take my bath. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment