July 11, 2011

Bloody Hell

Okay.. so apparently since I have the options to change out my templates I seem to be going through this phase of wanting to find the "perfect" template. The one I have right now (black with grey flowers kind of thing) I think looks really slick. However, there are certain things that I need to tweak before I think it'll be "perfect". I like the fact that it's darker and yet feminine at the same time. And I am dark, yet feminine. So that rocks.

But.. there are just a few things I need to tweak. Such as how to get the login bar to show up at the top. Also, possibly the amount of space between the picture of the commenter and the actual comment on the comments page. I mean I liked the semi purple theme but I noticed that the color of the background didn't flow with the image they had loaded at the top of it. So... yeah. That bothered me. I'm weird that way.

Don't mind my rambling about my blog theme but I had a really rough day and I'm not wanting to dwell on it by blogging about it. So I'm distracting myself with my blog. I'm just smart like that. *nods* Master actually had to remind me to do my post because I was nerding out so much. So I'm sure I'll spend most of the night tweaking the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment