July 10, 2011

Drained

I feel absolutely drained right now. First Master and I went to bed extremely late last night. Some where around 4am. We normally stay up late on Saturdays but usually not that late. Then today we slept in longer than we had intended. It was the afternoon before we woke up. We had errands to run which is why we meant to get up sooner but didn't want to set an alarm. The best thing about the weekend is not having to set up an alarm.

Well, we couldn't get out of the errands so we went anyway. Okay to be perfectly honest some of the errands could have waited but it didn't make sense to skip them since we were right there anyway. First we went to the pet store to get our pup some treats. He has a wheat allergy so he can only have certain kinds of treats. We were right by the game store so we stopped there. Master picked up two games that we in the bargain bin that He has played before and enjoyed. We also put $10 down on a game that He really wants. It doesn't come out until March but this gives us time to chip away at it so we don't need to pay $60 up front.

After that we went to another pet store because they are the only ones who sell our dog's food. Too bad they don't also sell his treats. It would save us a trip. He's worth the extra effort though. He's a great dog.

From there we went to K-Mart. We had gone there to get a bucket and a mop, but I also wanted to look at clothes because I wanted to get a few skirts. I wanted a couple ankle length ones so I could wear them to work. I also thought I'd look cute in ankle length skirts. But Master insisted that I also get some shorter ones, which I of course didn't have a problem with. He wants me to buy more skirts so I get away from wearing jeans all the time. I have no problem with that. I like wearing dresses and skirts, I just don't have many that are non-sluttish. Not that there is anything wrong with slutty skirts. I love those too. But I need skirts that I can wear day to day. Long ones for work and like a little above knee length around family and for when I don't want to wear a thong because my skirt is so short that if I bend over even a little I'm showing my ass.

So while Master is grabbing the other stuff I go into the women's clothing section. It wasn't really listed as "misses", "women's", or "plus size". So I did some digging. I could not find one fucking thing that wasn't a large or extra large. No offense what so ever meant towards women who wear those sizes. I just hate it when I can't find clothes in my size. It's irritating as hell. It was too hot out to go to any other stores that sell clothing so I gave up. This bummed me out because I was actually really looking forward to getting some skirts. It's a rarity for me to go "Yes! I should go clothes shopping!". Normally I hate it. So I get myself all excited about it and then a big let down. *sigh*

Hopefully I can go clothes shopping this upcoming weekend or maybe even some time this week depending on how I'm feeling.

I'm still feeling rather drained due to us being in the heat so much today (some of the stores didn't have their AC on) and I just wanted to relax. I normally love being on the computer but right now I just feel like it's a chore to type. I love my blog and I love blogging but I just don't seem to have the energy right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment