July 5, 2011

Blog Tweaking

You know, I honestly had forgotten what it was like to tweak a "new" blog. It takes time, patience, a bit of fumbling around... But it's fun. Well, to me anyway. I don't have everything perfect and I'm not really worried about it being perfect because I'm sure even if it was I'd still want to change things here and there. Although I am glad I got to keep the fusion theme. Watch, I'll find a different one later that I like better and have to go through all of this again. Knowing me, that's entirely possible. *sigh*

I'm trying to add more pictures slowly but surely to my pictures page. Yay! I can have a pictures page again! The only problem is that it's a bit time consuming because of how I am having to do it. But that's okay! Once I get used to how to do it, it'll be a piece of cake.

 And no, this does not count as my post for the day. Nerd posts don't count. I just felt like rambling a bit.

Although there is one thing that I have not been able to figure out yet that is driving me insane. I can not figure out how to get avatar pictures to show in the comments section. I have it set up to allow them, my own avatar is uploaded. I don't know if it's part of the coding or what. I've searched through the forums but can't really seem to find a resolution that actually works for me. So.... if any of you happen to know how to do it, please feel free to let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment