July 5, 2011

End of a Long Weekend

I am sad to see this long weekend end. I have had the past four days off of work and it has been very relaxing. The extra time with Master has been wonderful. I know that I get to see Him every night when I get home from work and that I get the entire weekend with Master as well. But on the work days I have to do my post, my shower, my exercises, some web surfing to just keep up and then quality time with Master. The nights never seem to be long enough as I have a bed time of 11pm.

But this past four day weekend Master and I have had a lot of time together and it's been wonderful! We talked, watched movies, fucked, joked around and spent some quality time with our dog as well. Since it's been nice out we've started sitting on our porch with our pup tied up so he can roam a bit. Master and I just watch the pup have fun and play while we talk and watch the birds flying by. It's relaxing. Master and I both greatly enjoy nature. Now where our viewing of it is limited on our porch, we at least get to see trees and the birds flying around. It's been too hot to go for walks, so hopefully it'll be cool enough to do that sooner rather than later.

The good thing is that I only have a two and a half day work week due to the four day weekend and this being my half day Friday. This also means I have to cram a lot of work in during those two and a half days. But I'm not worried. I'll just clock in early and either cut my lunches short or skip them all together. No big deal.

Yesterday was spent moving my blog here. It gave me a nerd fix. I've actually enjoyed it. At first I kept the same theme that I had on my old blog. But I ended up not liking it as much as I thought I had before. On my last blog host I was extremely limited by the themes they allowed. I could not upload a new one. Here? I can upload any theme I can find that is compatible with Blogger. Which is fucking awesome! Since I wasn't so hot about my old layout anymore I went theme hunting. I found this one. I love it. It's pretty, it's interesting and it's organized.

I do believe I'll be keeping it. I even got the pictures to show up next to comments for those who have a picture assigned to their profile. Rock the hell on!

Side Note: Due to my changing the color scheme of my blog, I've also updated my background picture on Twitter and changed my avatar picture on both here and Twitter. The nerd in me demands that everything match. And she is a nagging bitch too.

No comments:

Post a Comment