July 16, 2011

Ahh.. Saturday

July 16th, 2011

Master and I got up somewhat late. I woke up with a headache because apparently I slept on my back for most of the night, which I don't normally do. After we had woken up a bit Master took His shower and I talked to my mother for a while. From there we have just kind of winged it. We watched a movie, Master played a video game or two, and we talked. Then.. I became a nerd and started messing with my blog. I was trying to get the date to show up. With this particular theme it doesn't work so well. I was tweaking away and I just kept messing the look of my theme up. Finally I did a face palm and decided that the hell with it. I'll just put the date inside the damn post. That is just so much easier. I mean it's not even a big deal to have the date on the post show up. I would just prefer it. And I'm not willing to keep tweaking the code because since this template is extremely customized any one thing that I do can really screw it up. I got the time to stop showing up at the bottom of the post, which is all well and good, but I couldn't get the date to show without it totally throwing off other parts of the theme itself.

So the quick and easy fix is just to include the date inside the post. Ta-da! Easy. Such a thing is not worth the headache. Although, I did find a "reactions" function for the posts. On my old blog I had included "stars" to rate the blog. This is basically the same thing. It's at the bottom of each post. Currently I have "Hate it, Like it, Love it" as the choices. I don't know if I should add more of not. That seems to pretty much cover everything.

Tonight Master wants me to play a game with Him, which hopefully I will not suck at. Then after my bath I'll get dressed up for Master. I don't know what exactly. Sometimes He has a preference while other times He's tells me to pick. So this could get interesting.

I know not a lot of my blog posts have to do with kink right now. I've heard of "submissive journal prompts" for when I have no idea what to write about and I think I'll start using those. I think that will help pull other things out of my head and onto my blog as well for when the day to day stuff just kind of takes over, which honestly isn't what I want. Since it's still rather early in the evening (8:00pm) I might do one later. That should prove to be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment