July 26, 2011

Company Picnic

Apparently I don't really give a fuck about dates on these damn posts, because I forget to put them in. Oh well. It's not a huge deal anyway.

Now that little bit of randomness is out of the way.. onto the blog post! I was sitting here trying to think about something to write about. Well, there is nothing kink related on my mind and I can't find a "journal prompt" that is catching my eye... so this is going to be rather day to day type shit. I apologize in advance.

The company I work for does this "picnic" thing every year. It's not really a picnic, although there is food. They always do it somewhere that has entertainment of a sort. It may not be everyone's cup of tea, but it's something. For instance the first year I worked there they took everyone to a baseball game, paid for everyone's tickets and had lunch catered. Master and I don't like baseball, but we thought it might be a good time. So we went. We were wrong. Baseball is just as boring watching it in the stands as it is watching it on TV. Yeah. We didn't stay long but we figured it was free, the only thing we spent was gas money.

This year they are having it at the zoo. Awesome! Master and I love the zoo. They are paying for parking, admission and are having a catered lunch. After we eat Master and I can roam around the zoo by ourselves. It's not like a "the group has to stay together" thing. Nope. They just hand us the tickets and say "Do what you want."

It's this Sunday and Master and I are hoping to go, but we're not sure how hot it is going to be and also how much gas will be in the car at that point. It's not exactly close to home. It's about 45 minutes to an hour away. But we said if we do go, we could act like it's a date. A free date at that. Get free food, enjoy walking around together, look at the animals.. you know. Fun stuff.

I know that walking around a zoo as a "date" makes it sound like we're 13, but Master and I really love the zoo. So there. *grins*

No comments:

Post a Comment