July 2, 2011

Nap Time

I got out of work early yesterday. I was home a good two hours earlier than normal. After we ate dinner I was tired because I hadn't slept well the night before. Master was tired because He hadn't slept well either and the sinus medication He takes makes Him sleepy.

So, for the first time in about a year Master and I went to the bedroom, curled up and took a nap. No sex. No molesting. Just curl up, cuddle and pass out. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with fucking before a nap. Hell we do that about once a month. But there is just something... sweet about just curling up to one another to take a nap. I'm sure that sounds very odd, but I think it is sweet.

We got about a two hour nap in. We hadn't set an alarm. Master woke me about five minutes after He got up. It was about 9:30pm already. We got up, I took care of the dog (who had also decided it was nap time) and Master took care of the rabbits. I took my bath and we enjoyed the rest of the evening/early morning just relaxing and talking in between episodes of Pawn Stars on Netflix.

We didn't go to bed again until 4am. But that's one of the best things about having a four day weekend. It doesn't matter how fucked up my sleep schedule is for three of the four days. Oddly enough not having to be in bed by a certain our or getting up to an alarm in the morning is incredibly relaxing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment