July 8, 2011

Good But Long Day

I got up this morning before my alarm went off. I hate it when that happens. I was up by 6am and headed out to work shortly there after. I only had a four hour work day which was pretty nice. We had plans to meet up with my father-in-law about a half hour after I normally get home. The only problem was that I was running late. The traffic was bad due to an accident on the interstate, so I was home about 15 minutes later than usual. As soon as I got in the door Master and I had to head back out. Literally I was inside the apartment for 5 minutes and went right back out. We were a little late to meet up with His father but only by a few minutes thankfully.

His father also brought one of Master's younger sisters. His father has 5 children (including Master) over three marriages. He had Master with Master's mother. During his 2nd marriage he had a boy and then a girl. With his 3rd wife he had two girls.

He will be 60 in a few weeks and his youngest child is 12 years old. I'm not knocking him or anything, it just boggles my mind.

We all had a great time and in fact we were at "lunch" for two hours just talking and joking around. As soon as we left the restaurant Master and I ran a few errands before going to Car X to get our car an oil change and tire rotation. Unfortunately that took longer than we had thought. I had an appointment set and it still took them almost an hour. On top of that it was in the mid 80s today and all they had was one fan on in the waiting room. Master and I were roasting by the time we left. We then had one last errand to run after that. We really just wanted to go home but the bunnies needed food. So we got that and finally got home at about 5:30pm. So damn near 12 hours later I was sitting at home for the first time.

It was a very long day but also a very good one. I really enjoy spending time with Master's father. It's always a good time. And even though it was just normal errands Master and I joked around and spent most of the time laughing and smiling at each other. I love that man of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment