March 12, 2011

Leaning On One Another

Master and I may not always see eye to eye, we may argue, and we may have our problems. But I can not think of anyone else I would rather have in my corner.

I've said in past posts how we make a great team. We take things head on together. And I know I say that a lot here, but it's true and it just.. I don't know how to put it... but basically I see how many couples that we know and how they seem to try and take things on by themselves and don't look to their significant other to help or don't want to accept it when it is offered. Some are dating, some are living together and a few of them are married. And it just makes me appreciate what Master and I have, and how we handle things, all the more.

Today is a good example. I've posted in the past how we have been looking for a newer car. Well today I honestly thought I had found one we could afford. I won't go into a lot of details. But basically what happened is that yes the car dealership did everything they could to help, and they were very kind, and yes we got approved for a loan. However, the payment was not something we could afford. It was pretty damn close, but our budget would have been more tight than I was comfortable with. Basically if something came up such as an unexpected bill or something we needed to replace around the apartment, it would have been extremely difficult to pull it all off. You can't get blood from a stone.

So Master and I made the decision to pass for now. The sales rep was so kind about it. He said that it was a smart decision if we couldn't be sure we could afford it. He said if our finances get better we should come back and he'll do all he can to help us find the right car for us. I'm sure we could have afforded a cheaper car, but it would have had way too many miles and/or be the same age as our current car if not older. And I'm not willing to do that.

I was upset when we left. I cried as soon as we got to the car. Master pulled me close to Him and let me put my head on His shoulder. He wrapped His arm around me and kissed the top of my head. He told me it would be okay. He told me not to stress about it, that He would do that for me. He said that He doesn't like to see me stressed out and just wants to make me feel better. He loves me so much.

I stopped crying and He kissed the top of my head again. I apologized for getting so emotional about it, and He said He understood. I really had my hopes set on this car I saw online. I wanted it very badly, and He said He wishes He could get it for me. He wants to give me what I want, and feels bad that He can't right now. He knows I don't place it all on Him. I know He's trying very hard to find a job. And once He does have one I'm sure we'll be able to afford a car payment.

I know we'll get there. And I really appreciate Master helping me calm down and feel better. He's been trying to cheer me up and making me laugh as often as He can. He was even nice enough to give me a nice long shoulder rub. So I'm going to enjoy the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment