March 17, 2011

Know Your Place

Today I slipped up a bit. I came home from work and got undressed like I always do, and then we ate dinner. Everything was fine. Then after dinner I knelt at His feet while He sat in His recliner while I told Him about my day and we basically just talked about whatever came to mind. Once the conversation stopped I moved to get up and go lay on the couch. You know, get comfy and all that. I wasn't even fully off the ground yet when Master said, "Where do you think you're going?"

I immediately knelt once again and apologized. I had forgotten to ask permission to go to the couch. Now mind you, most of the time Master doesn't care as long as He doesn't have any immediate needs if I excuse myself and go sit or lay on the couch. But tonight He was feeling a bit more "formal", and I had failed to pick up on that.

He didn't punish me or anything along those lines. He just smiled and had me kneel a bit longer. Eventually I had to ask to sit down on the floor, which He granted once I explained that I had banged my knee against a filing cabinet at work.

A little while later He told me I could go ahead and sit on the couch. So I did that and we watched a movie. Once that was done Master had me do my exercises, and then told me to start my other nightly routines which include my blog post and my shower. Before I started on this post however I wanted to check on a few other things online so I asked if I could. He gave me some shit about it, jokingly, but allowed it.

Master has already told me that He wants me to dress up tonight after my shower, but I don't know in what. Sometimes He has a very specific preference, and other times He's just, "Whatever.. put on something slutty."

*giggles*

No comments:

Post a Comment